Blog Template Musings about Geocaching: Chuy and GoBolt have probably found eight caches by now

Musings about Geocaching

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Chuy and GoBolt have probably found eight caches by now

It is 10:47 on a beautiful Saturday morning. Chuy and GoBolt were going to meet at 6:00 a.m. at I-8 and Sunrise Highway. I thought about going--loaded all the waypoints into the GPSr, all the info into my "Palmie"--but I woke up feeling ill again.

Thursday night/Friday morning I did actually get sick--I hate getting sick. Good thing it didn't happen when I was on my camping trip.

I'm a bit sore from my Geocaching adventures yesterday--plus I never really recovered from the long hikes of a week ago--so it is just as well, but right this minute I'm loading in some caches I might be able to get after Easter Sunday brunch at Alicia's house tomorrow.
Addiction, What Addiction!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Web Counters
Office Max Coupon