Blog Template Musings about Geocaching: Away from home for nearly a month . . .

Musings about Geocaching

Friday, November 17, 2006

Away from home for nearly a month . . .

I have a lot of catching up to do, but here are a few photos from my visit to Ouray where Team_Talisman was my guide for the local caches, including two clever ones of his I wouldn't have found without his help . . . Cold . . . Warmer . . . Hot . . .





Team_Talisman leaves pins in caches that have this building on them. On my first trip to Denver last spring, I traded for one . . . I'm happy to have it in my collection now.





I've almost unpacked all the boxes containing the "memories" I brought back with me, but it will take a long time to report on the more than 2,000-mile trip and the caches I found along the way.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Web Counters
Office Max Coupon