Blog Template Musings about Geocaching: Back to caching after the events of the past three weeks

Musings about Geocaching

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Back to caching after the events of the past three weeks

I spent the day with my second cousin, Mary, and her family, introducing them to my addiction.

We had a great day and discovered some interesting locations, including Alfred Packer's grave. He is the infamous cannibal of Colorado. I also discovered some great walking/biking trails down by the river.

I couldn't have made it through the events of the past three weeks without the help of my cousin, Pat, and her daughterm Mary. Their help and support was invaluable.

The food they brought was wonderful also . . . ;-)

I can never thank them enough for their kindness and generosity.

These are some of the pictures from our day of caching in Littleton.






















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Web Counters
Office Max Coupon