Blog Template Musings about Geocaching: And now for something completely different . . .

Musings about Geocaching

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

And now for something completely different . . .

The day after I got back, I met a new neighbor who is a pilot. We took a short flight in the late afternoon. Here are the tracks from the flight:



And, here is a picture of El Cajon Mountain. I can't believe I hiked a good portion of that granite peak . . . and the others in the group that night, including duganrm, Toby's Gang, SlabyFam, jahoadi and john, PCWoody, Sled Head, Chuy!, and PassingWind, hiked the entire mountain . . . all night long.



Here are a couple of other pictures I got before we landed. In the first one, you can see Mt. Miguel, a mountain I hiked with Chuy!, "lostguy", and Jahoadi last July 4th, with the huge Otay Mountain behind it.



Haze in the air diffused the sunset light as we approached the airport.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Web Counters
Office Max Coupon