Blog Template Musings about Geocaching: Starting the long drive back home . . .

Musings about Geocaching

Monday, November 06, 2006

Starting the long drive back home . . .



















After this incredible drive through some truly amazing scenery, I arrived in beautiful Ouray where I met up with Team_Talisman at the Silver Nugget restaurant.

What a wonderful guy. He met me, a person he only knew from my emails, and immediately gave me a Colorado Geocoin. We talked and talked, and would have kept talking except the restaraunt owner finally came to the table to ask if we needed anything else. I said "No," and then said, "What time do you close?"

"Eight thirty," was the reponse.

Whoops, a quick glance at my watch told me it was nine . . .


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Web Counters
Office Max Coupon