Blog Template Musings about Geocaching: I might get a chance to cache in a different State

Musings about Geocaching

Thursday, July 21, 2005

I might get a chance to cache in a different State

A friend bought a vehicle that is going to be delivered to Reno, Nevada. So, we are flying up there and will drive it back down Hwy. 395. It is going to be hot, hot, hot, but I hope to find at least a few caches in Nevada, and in every county we pass through on the drive down.

I want to stop at the Alabama Hills west of Lone Pine, and hope there are some caches located in that large BLM area.



I have about five T.B.s to take with me to drop off where they will pick up some mileage. So . . . it will be an interesting next few days . . . I just hope the weather moderates a bit. It is 106 in Reno, and it was 110 in Acton, and who knows how hot it will be when we drive through the high desert.

But, it is a dry heat . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Web Counters
Office Max Coupon