Blog Template Musings about Geocaching: A great time was had at the Temecula Valley event

Musings about Geocaching

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A great time was had at the Temecula Valley event

Sunday Princess Toadstool and I drove up to the Temucula Valley Event. Several other cachers left earlier, forming the SDCET (San Diego Cache Event Team) for the day. All of us followed a trail of caches along the way up the route.

P.T. and I found many caches and now my Keen People map has a new "string of pearls" that follows Interstate 15 and Old Highway 395.



The event, which was organized by Cornerstone4, was a success. There was a very interesting presentation about "cammo" and then they raffled off the cammoed items. It was great to see people, like the WheelerDealers, I hadn't seen since last fall's GeoCampout, and to finally meet other people whose names I had only seen in logbooks or in the Forums.

There is a campout March 18th out in the desert on the other side of the Salton Sea. I have to put that one on my "wish list" for things I hope to do next month.

1 Comments:

  • Sorry we missed you at the event. We were hoping to find and chat with you as we've been reading your blog. I'm sure we'll run into each other sometim.

    Sonny

    http://www.podcacher.com

    By Blogger Sonny and Sandy, at 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Web Counters
Office Max Coupon