Blog Template Musings about Geocaching: My Travel Bug began its journey tonight

Musings about Geocaching

Thursday, March 31, 2005

My Travel Bug began its journey tonight

I had to go into El Cajon to fill my water bottles, so of course I had to find some nearby caches. "Rude's Zany Cache" is up the hill behind the Vons grocery store, and near the UPS store where I got "Leapin' Lizzards" info sheet laminated. With that task done, he was truly ready to be launched into the great world of Geocaches.

It was a beautiful day for a send off of a little guy who had been hanging around my house too long and the late afternoon light was perfect for a couple of last portraits.



After finding this cache and "A Blockbuster View," I went in the nearby coffee shop where I talked Geocaching. It is hard to contain my enthusiasm after a couple of successful hunts.

One young woman said there was a big article in the University newspaper. She was excited about it. The other woman said her husband had a GPSr and she sounded like they might look into it.

Woo Hoo, new Geocachers coming on board!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Web Counters
Office Max Coupon