Blog Template Musings about Geocaching: Have I mentioned how important the GPSr cover is?

Musings about Geocaching

Friday, April 15, 2005

Have I mentioned how important the GPSr cover is?



Okay, this thing is, frankly, ugly. And at times it is hard to see through the window to the screen below it, but yesterday I fell down once and another time dropped the GPSr face down on a tile floor. I'm not sure the GPSr would have survived unscathed if this little neoprene cover had not been on the unit.

A few weeks ago when I fell down, I scratched the little plastic window, and I'm glad the unit came away from that encounter with only a tiny blemish.

Since I'm so sore after my hard fall yesterday, I sort of wish I had had a neoprene cover to protect me . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Web Counters
Office Max Coupon