Blog Template Musings about Geocaching: I finally found an infamous SCC cache today

Musings about Geocaching

Monday, April 11, 2005

I finally found an infamous SCC cache today

Rumor had it that the Sandy Creek Cowboys were very ingenious in the type of hiding places they had for their caches. So, today, after stopping by my cache to retrieve a languishing travel bug that had been idle too long, and finding two other caches, and not finding one other cache, my friend and I came upon Sandy Creek Cowboy Cache #13.

The history of the cache area was written up well, so just reading the description might have been enough entertainment, but once we got the the spot, I had to find the elusive hiding spot. Brilliant! I chose that as the cache in which to leave the Babel Fish Travel Bug, after allowing it to visit two other caches earlier.



All in all a great day, including a great lunch at the wonderful La Posta Diner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Web Counters
Office Max Coupon