Blog Template Musings about Geocaching: Lots of activity at my new caches

Musings about Geocaching

Friday, January 06, 2006

Lots of activity at my new caches

SMOKEY was FTF on both "Elevation 999" and "Jamul Creek View." Then a bit later when he was on his hunt, Cegrube had the "pleasure" of seeing a mountain lion on the way to "Elevation 999."

Since those two finders, a guy I don't know found the caches followed by lostguy51 and Chuy. I have been pleased by the logs. I think everyone enjoyed the caches and the views and the adventures they afforded.


1 Comments:

  • To be honest, your caches really have nothing interesting about them. They're just like the other 90%...boring and easy.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Web Counters
Office Max Coupon