Blog Template Musings about Geocaching: More than 15 miles of hiking in less than 24 hours

Musings about Geocaching

Sunday, July 09, 2006

More than 15 miles of hiking in less than 24 hours

Friday night a large group of us started hiking El Cajon mountain at about 6:30 in the afternoon.

The views along the trail were fantastic.





I returned to my car at almost 1:30 in the morning after hiking more than nine miles.



Saturday morning, after fewer than five hours of sleep, I woke up before 7 am. I drove to Mission Valley where I met up with Team Adelos. We carpooled the rest of the way to the UCSD campus. We met up with TrailGators and Tinfoil Hat-head to tackle a long Multi-cache and a Virtual cache on the UCSD campus.

Here are our tracks:



It was a great couple of days . . . but I'm too tired, and it is too hot in here right now (103°) to try to write about our adventures.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Web Counters
Office Max Coupon