Blog Template Musings about Geocaching: Okay, I just found out about this really cool tool

Musings about Geocaching

Friday, April 15, 2005

Okay, I just found out about this really cool tool

Check this out for creating a map of your cache finds. You will have to register on the site to use the feature.

This is what all my finds look like (including two "Locationless" caches and an "Event" cache owned by someone in Missouri) in a visual form.




Here are the physical caches I have found in San Diego and Imperial Counties. That lone one out in the desert was the Virtual, "Salvation Mountain."




And here are the physical caches I have found here in California. It took a while to narrow it down to the counties in which I have found caches (reading the directions on the site helps).



I created this by using a Latitude of 33.5˚ by a Longitude of -116˚ with three degrees as the height and two degrees as the width.

Very kewl!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Web Counters
Office Max Coupon