Blog Template Musings about Geocaching: I placed another cache tonight and my new map

Musings about Geocaching

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I placed another cache tonight and my new map

I haven't written the description for my new cache yet, so I better get busy with that project. It is a small cache placed where you have a view looking up Hollenbeck Canyon. I have been scouting that location for more than a month and finally, since it was such a nice day, I decided to get out of the house and go for that short walk.

The cache is hidden under a neat rock that makes a perfect chair for sitting and looking at the view. It is just barely .1 away from another cache, but there isn't another rockpile on that hill further away. It is out of sight of the other cache, so it shouldn't be a problem as far as "proximity" goes.

Before I turned off the computer this afternoon, I created another Keen People map that shows the caches we found last Sunday on Palomar Mountain in the far north area of San Diego County.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Web Counters
Office Max Coupon