Blog Template Musings about Geocaching: If landscape alone could sustain me, I'd move to Bluff, Utah

Musings about Geocaching

Monday, May 01, 2006

If landscape alone could sustain me, I'd move to Bluff, Utah

What an extraordinary place. Not the town, but the surrounding landscape. I couldn't think of enough superlatives that morning to describe what I was seeing through the windshield of my car. Stupendous, astounding, incomparable, astonishing, unbelievable . . .

You get the idea.

The day couldn't have been more beautiful. The temperature was 70°. The air was clear, not hazy the way it was when I drove through the Navajo Reservation to the east a week earlier, and there were puffy clouds in the sky to add interest to the photographs.






















1 Comments:

  • Bluff, Utah - WOW! Talk about wide open spaces! Great pics. I especially like the one with the highway. Sounds like you had a great adventure.

    Susan (patchwork reflections)(y'all come geocaching)

    By Blogger downychick, at 3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Web Counters
Office Max Coupon