Blog Template Musings about Geocaching: Another hike through another burned area

Musings about Geocaching

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Another hike through another burned area

I needed to do some shopping at the new Otay Ranch shopping center, so I met fisnjack near there to find a few urban caches before we started up the south side of Mt. Miguel.

Here is the profile of our hike. I'll add more, plus pictures later on.



On the way up, we saw this melted sign on the fence.



These hills used to be completely covered with dense chaparral . . .



This was the "Sole Survivor" up there.



I'm still not feeling well and I sure appreciate fisnjack's companionship on these outings, as well as his understanding and empathy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Web Counters
Office Max Coupon