Blog Template Musings about Geocaching: Another walk down my road to visit the horses

Musings about Geocaching

Friday, June 27, 2008

Another walk down my road to visit the horses

Gas is too expensive to drive into town except when I absolutely have to in order to get groceries and fill my water bottles, so for the second time this week, I walked the five miles down to "Four Corners" and back home. Two days ago it was harder to get going, but today it was an easy walk, especially knowing the horses would be there waiting for the carrots I had with me.

Along the way, I stopped and took pictures of some of the flowers that are still blooming.





Then, I took several pictures of the horses.




Isn't he beautiful?

It was wonderful to have cooler temperatures and a nice breeze. One of the horses was enjoying the weather. He took off running around the pasture.



Over the years I owned my horses, I had a few that were bay-colored like that horse. I also had three buckskin-colored horses and one "paint-colored" horse, but he was bay and white. I don't know if I've ever seen a buckskin-paint horse like this guy before.

I covet him . . .



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Web Counters
Office Max Coupon