Blog Template Musings about Geocaching: The Pizza Event was lots of fun and I have a new icon

Musings about Geocaching

Monday, August 22, 2005

The Pizza Event was lots of fun and I have a new icon



K-Nic was kind enough to bring the Moun10Bike coin to the event and share it with total strangers, like me. Thanks K-Nic!





I really enjoyed meeting the people I had only known from their cache placements or from logs before. Good to finally meet T.R. Violin and the "Stalker" and fisnjack and $kimmer and so many others. Thanks to LuckeyDuckey for letting me share Geocaching stories with them. It is great to meet a couple who are equally obsessed with the sport/game/hobby/obsession.

If it wasn't so much work to put one of these together -- Princess Toadstool will say it wasn't, but I know different -- it would be great to have a "Meet and Greet" event every month.

Thanks again to all the wonderful people who make caching in San Diego such a fun activity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Web Counters
Office Max Coupon