Blog Template Musings about Geocaching: Lots of hiking since last Friday

Musings about Geocaching

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Lots of hiking since last Friday



That is the track I made when I hid the five new caches on Mt. McGinty last Friday. I hiked just over four miles and I created a Magnalog of this hike at the Magnalog site.





That is the track I made hiking to the last two caches in the "Couch Series" on Sunday. It was at least four miles round trip.





That is the track I made on Monday to retrieve the White Jeep from my "Lyons Mountain View" cache. It would be interesting to compare my speed going up the hill that day compared to my slog up the hill Friday when I was carrying the caches I ended up placing.




That is the track I made going almost to the top of Fortuna Mountain. I think that was a round trip distance of almost four miles.




That is the track I made hiking up Iron Mountain yesterday.


Wheeeuuuu . . . Now wonder my muscles are sore and I am tired. Is it any wonder all I have wanted to do today is sit here at the computer, work on the blog, and post in the Forums . . . ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Web Counters
Office Max Coupon