Blog Template Musings about Geocaching: A new Keen People map of my placed caches

Musings about Geocaching

Thursday, November 10, 2005

A new Keen People map of my placed caches

After placing another cache yesterday, and having it approved in a matter of a few hours, I have 27 caches around the county.



When I placed my first cache, I chose a location close to a road less than five miles from my house because I was very concerned about my physical ability to maintain a cache.

I am feeling so much better now, and am in much better shape, so having a cache two miles in on the Iron Mountain trail doesn't seem like an impossiblity to maintain . . . However, I don't know how I'll feel about that placement a couple of years from now after a particular milestone birthday.

It is wonderful to have caches all around the area, many in pretty cool spots, if I must say so myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Web Counters
Office Max Coupon