Blog Template Musings about Geocaching: Well . . . it is stil raining . . . so I'm in the Forums

Musings about Geocaching

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Well . . . it is stil raining . . . so I'm in the Forums

Yup, it is still raining, something it has been doing since Friday night. At times it has poured down. Right now it has let up, but it is still overcast and cloudy. I really wanted to go to the big event in Las Vegas being held this afternoon, but couldn't see driving up Interstate 15, with all those big rigs splashing water up into my windshield, and worrying about the other drivers who don't change their 80 mph driving habits when the rain pours down and the visibility is reduced to 300 feet.

So . . . here I am in my room, the only one in my house I am heating. It is like living in a motel. I have a TV in here, and a radio, and I have the Forums for "company."

Maybe tomorrow I can get out and make that hike to "Where to Begin?," the cache that has been bekoning me ever since it was placed on December 21. It went unfound for the longest time . . .

Rain, rain, go away.
Come again some other day . . .




1 Comments:

  • Sorry to hear you were pinned up for the weekend. We had incredibly good weather here in the south. It made for a good geo weekend.


    Enjoy the world.

    By Blogger rakethetable, at 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Web Counters
Office Max Coupon