Blog Template Musings about Geocaching: A fun day of hiking in MTRP with dillweed

Musings about Geocaching

Monday, February 25, 2008

A fun day of hiking in MTRP with dillweed

It was a beautiful day for a hike back up Oak Canyon where the water was flowing. We had to cross over the creak many times, and it was more difficult than the previous Sunday since we had so much rain last Friday and yesterday.

I have some pictures I took in the canyon I hope to post later.

dillweed found about twenty caches, I found five, but that was fine. I don't have to write so many logs at the end of the day. ;-)

The "interesting" container at "Zig Zag," which we did, in fact, zigzag towards, following a non-sanctioned route.



Not too much further down the trail we found this cute container at T.R.Violin's "Another Kitty Kat Cache."




I'll post some more pictures and the Profile a bit later on.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Web Counters
Office Max Coupon