Blog Template Musings about Geocaching: Hints arrived by email today

Musings about Geocaching

Monday, May 09, 2005

Hints arrived by email today

After my disappointing day yesterday, I was feeling very discouraged. I emailed the cache owner of the five caches I couldn't find and this afternoon received a very nice email with some hints for finding the elusive caches.

The cache owner even shared her phone number and said I was welcome to call if I had trouble when I was out on a search. Only problem -- I don't have a cell phone.

So, I'll add those email hints to my cache pages in Cachemate and someday, I'll give those caches another chance to be found by me.

I'm sure when I do see them I'll slap the palm of my hand to my forehead and say, "Doh!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Web Counters
Office Max Coupon