Blog Template Musings about Geocaching: I had another Geocaching dream last night

Musings about Geocaching

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I had another Geocaching dream last night

Almost every night, from the first day I went out on a Geocache hunt last January 17, I have had a Geocaching dream. I've never been involved in something that has so fully taken over my psyche that it invades my sleep time every single night.

Only on a couple of occasions have I been able to remember the details, and at the time, I didn't write those dreams down, so I don't remember the specifics.

Last night's dream had something to do with the cache I looked for, and couldn't find, yesterday. Normally that wouldn't be such a big deal. I've had several DNFs, but in this case, my little blue, unhappy icon, is one of about five in a row . . . except for a note from the last person to find it, who "rehid it better."

The dreams don't seem to care whether I've been out on a real cache hunt during the day, or I've been on the computer and in the Forums most of the day. I still dream about Geocaching.

I wonder if this occurs with other Geocachers, or other people with other activities. Even when I had my horses, I don't think I dreamed about them very frequently. Although, after I had to sell them, I continued to have "horse dreams" for many, many years.

Seems like since I started Geocaching, the "horse dreams" have finally stopped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Web Counters
Office Max Coupon