Blog Template Musings about Geocaching: Just what I needed . . . another thing to keep me at the computer

Musings about Geocaching

Friday, May 19, 2006

Just what I needed . . . another thing to keep me at the computer

NOT . . . TrailGators emailed me a link to a very cool album of photographs on WebShots.

He suggested I put some of my pictures on WebShots as well . . .


So . . . I've started a Geocaching album.

Here is the link to the Slide Show.




Actually, having something else to keep me busy at the computer is not a bad thing. With gas prices the way they are here, I don't think I'll be getting out more than one, or possibly two, days per week.

This project will help me edit and weed out all the marginal pictures I have taken over the past 16 months so I won't have to buy a new hard drive quite so soon . . .


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Web Counters
Office Max Coupon