Blog Template Musings about Geocaching: A new Keen People map of my finds after the Road Trip

Musings about Geocaching

Monday, May 15, 2006

A new Keen People map of my finds after the Road Trip

Using the .gpx maptool at the Keen People site, I created this new map:



It looks like it would have been so easy to get a cache in New Mexico . . . but it just didn't work out that way.

My first Arizona cache was "Dateland," which I found with $kimmer and The Vulture and the Splashes.

My first Colorado cache was "Nature's Preserve."

My first Utah cache was "Recapture Overlook" after a disappointing search for another cache, "Old Highway 191: Dead Man's Curve," which would have been my first Utah cache . . . if I could have found it . . .


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Web Counters
Office Max Coupon