Blog Template Musings about Geocaching: I added a new quote to my Forum signature today

Musings about Geocaching

Saturday, July 29, 2006

I added a new quote to my Forum signature today

Since I am finally feeling better after another really bad week, I added this quote to my Forum signature.

"Health is the thing that makes you feel that now is the best time of the year." -- Franklin P. Adams American journalist (1881-1960)


People who are healthy all the time probably can't appreciate that statement the way someone with a chronic illness can.

That new quote joins a statement I made up, after making the mistake of following my GPSr arrow too many times through rough terrain I didn't need to traverse . . .

Following the arrow in a straight line is not always the best way to get to the cache.


Another quote rounds out my signature. It fits Geocaching because if everyone traded up, or at least even, and if they didn't steal coins and Jeep T.B.s, it would be wonderful.

Count no day lost in which you waited your turn, took only your share and sought advantage over no one. -- Robert Brault



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Web Counters
Office Max Coupon